Home Survey & Quote for Installation
At Superior Fires we understand that buying a fire or fireplace can be a sometimes daunting and difficult task. Having read our Help & Advice section and short-listed a few products we understand that you would like the reassurance that you have selected the product/s and that they are right for your needs. If this is the case then our Home Survey & Installation service is perfect for you.
- Home Survey: The Home Survey service is displayed within each main menu section under Gas Fires, Electric Fires, Stoves and Fireplaces. Alternatively, this can be found by searching for Home Survey in the top search bar.
- How do I purchase a Home Survey and get things started? In order to initiate a Home Survey, please select the Home Survey product. We initially charge £30 to cover the administration cost however, this is refunded to you if you proceed with the Installation. You are under no obligation to proceed with the purchase and installation however this will mean that your £30 will not be refunded
- How much does an installation cost? Every installation is different therefore it is difficult to specify a one-fits-all price. We do however have some guidlelines for pricing that we adhere to. This ensures that no matter whatever your requirements we follow a fair pricing policy. Fitting an electric fire starts from £149.00 and a gas fire from £199.00. Additional work will be charged accordingly and can be discussed with the installer at the time of the Home Survey.
- When will I be contacted? We/the appointed engineer will contact you within 48 working hours to book a convenient date for your Home Survey.
- Who will be doing the Home Survey? At Superior Fires we have a national network of Gas Safe registered installers and engineers, approved by us, to provide a complete customer service for all your gas and electric fire heating needs: Home Survey, advice, quotation and installation. They will also be happy to provide future servicing of your appliance to keep your fire covered by the terms of our guarantee.
- What will the happen on the Home Survey? Our approved gas safe engineer will check the type and condition of your flue and provide experienced advice and provide you with unbiased advice on our products. The engineer will complete an onsite checklist and quotation form in order to establish a price for installation. If you require any decoration work e.g. painting, plastering this should be discussed at this time. The price quoted is the price you will pay, there are no hidden extras. The engineer will forward the Home Survey quotation form to our Customer Service Team within 48 hours of carrying out the Home Survey. A member of our sales team will then phone you to go through the quotation and take payment. The cost of installation is paid directly to Superior Fires. For your convenience no money is paid to the engineer.
- Are there any products you don't supply? We manufacture a large number of gas and electric fires however, we do not supply balanced flue gas fires and solid fuel stoves. We recommend that you look through our range of fires to ensure that we have something you are interested in. If you cannot see what you are looking for then please phone us first before ordering a Home Survey.
- Do you provide national coverage? Unfortunately, we have some postcodes where this service is currently unavailable. To avoid disappointment please phone and check with our Customer Service Team on 01202 588632.